This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 9th, 2010 at 4:22 am and is filed under Travel. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
November 9, 2010
Welcome to the Windy City.
- Views from the architecture tour. (Pictures 1-7)
- “The Picasso” – an untitled sculpture by the one and only Pablo Picasso.
- Giant Eyeball Sculpture - 30 foot fiberglass construction, which is now dismantled. Too bad, it was neat and totally creepy.
- View from the Adler Planetarium
- Robot ridin’ the Milky Way @ Adler Planetarium (Super cheesy, I know)